Thread: Jokes
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 04:54 PM   #36
Loxley
Phantom

Send a message via Skype™ to Loxley

Four friends who hadn't seen eachother in 30 years reunited at a party. After several drinks one of the men had to use the rest room, while the remaining three talked about their kids. The first guy said 'my son is my pride and joy. He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel. He studied Economics and Business Admin and soon began to climb the corporate ladder. Now he is the president of the company and has become so rich he gave his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday.'
The second guy said 'My son is also my pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, then went to flight school to become a pilot. He is now a partner in the company and is so rich he bought his best friend a new jet for his birthday'
The third man said 'hey that's terrific! My son studied in the best universities and became an engineer. He started his own construction company and is now a multi millionaire. He gave his best friend a 30 000 sq foot mansion for his birthday.'
The three friends congratulated eachother just as the fourth returned and asked 'what are all the congratulations for?' Oh we were talking about the pride we feel for our sons what about your son?
The fourth man replied 'my son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub.' 'Oh damn what a disappointment' they replied as one. 'No I'm not ashamed he's my son and I love him. Besides he hasn't done too bad either. It was his birthday two weeks ago and he received a beautiful 30 000 sq foot mansion, a new jet, and a top of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends!'
Loxley is offline   Reply With Quote