Thread: Jokes
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 01:56 PM   #7
Drazson
Dark Phantom

Send a message via Skype™ to Drazson

IRISH JOKE (just for Ag)

Two Irishmen go into a pet shop.

"We'll be havin' four of dem dare budgerigars!" says Seamus.
"Dat's right!" says Paddy, "Dose four dare, dey look nice 'n fit!"
So the petshop owner puts the four budgies in a little box and Seamus and Paddy set off in their van.
"Oi've bin lookin' forward to doin' dis ALL week," said Seamus, very excitedly.
"Me too!" agrees Paddy, "Me too!"
Eventually they get to the top of a huge cliff and Seamus parks the van.
"Say, dis looks a grand place!" says Seamus.
"It does dat!" agrees Paddy, looking down the 1000ft drop. "Well, dis is it!" Seamus shouts in excitement, as he takes two of the little budgies out of the box, places one on each shoulder and jumps off the cliff.

Paddy watches as Seamus plummets all the way to the bottom, where he crashes to the ground, stone dead.
"Fook that for a game......" says Paddy with a frown, peering over the edge and shaking his head. "Dis budgie jumping looks too fookin'

dangerous to me......"

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL......

Just as Paddy turns to go, Gerry turns up with another box.
"Hey Paddy!" shouts Gerry, "I've always wanted to troy dis! Watch!! "
With that, he takes a chicken out of the box, holds onto it's legs and he too jumps off the cliff. Paddy watches as Gerry goes crashing to the ground, where he lies next to Seamus, stone dead.

"Fook that too....." says Paddy sadly, "Oi don't reckon dat hengliding is all it's cracked up to be either......"

AND THEN.......

Murphy turns up. He also has a box.
"Hey Paddy!" he calls, "D'ya want to see what oi've got here?" Paddy peers inside the box to find a large green parrot.
"Now Murphy, yer not about to troy gliding or jumping wi dat dare ting, now are you?"
"Corse not!" says Murphy producing a large shot gun. "D'ya tink oi'm stupid Paddy? Now see here!"
With that he throws the parrot off the cliff and runs off the edge of the cliff after it, shooting at it with his shotgun! Moments later, he too lies dead on the ground, next to Seamus and Gerry.

"Fook dat......" says Paddy. "First Seamus wid his budgie jumpin, den Gerry wid his hengliding and now Murphy wid his fookin parrotshooting....."