Thread: Jokes
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 04:21 AM   #43
Mass Destruction

3 men were captured by cannibals. The cannibals said " Go into the forest and come out with 10 of the same kind of fruits". The first man came out with 10 apples. the cannibals said " Stick all of them into ur ass without wincing or making a sound." He got 3 in then he got stuck. the cannibals ate him. The second came out with blue berrys. He got 9 in then started laughing. The 2 guys met in heaven. The first guy asxked the second, "u were so close, y did u laugh?" He responded "Cus the third guy was coming out with pinapples"

------------------------------------------

So this one guy thut his wife was cheating on him. he came home one day, and she was taking a shower, so he went on the balcon of the third story and saw somebody holding on by there fingers. "take this u basterd! for sleeping with my wife!" he kicked the mans finger off the railing and he fell into a bush 3 storys down. He lived so the man took his fridge and dropped it on the man, and he died. then he went in his room and killd himself.
So 3 guys meet in heaven, and they can only let 1 of them in today, so who died the worse death? First guy said "I fell from my 4th byulding balcony and landed in the 1 below, where some guy called me basted and dropped a fridge on me" the second " I killd this cheating basted n committed suiced. " the third guy said " Picture this: naked, in a fridge"