Official Dealer Asteroid  

Go Back   Phantoms Forum > Recuits

Old 12-12-2009, 05:12 AM   #1
ezibito
Dark Phantom

Default making gold

easiest way to make gold at low lvls and even at higher lvls as gold drops are very low is brewing. we have a shop at west gate of ark called emporium that buys all the things we need.
at the very low lvls easiest is collecting plants u find on ground buying scrolls in ruby mine scroll shop and brew baff pots for example we buy sanc pots for 7k and most buffs for 5k. http://darkswords.eu/library/shop-map/10/ here u can check what shop buys or sell and prices.
later on as u lvl and can go hunt in more dificult areas u can brew teles returners and many other pots.
normaly for pots we need we put up the highest purchase price among the shops so can tell what clan needs most through that.
ezibito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:05 AM   #2
TrakuliS

need bears blood pot price back to 3k :)
TrakuliS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 04:15 PM   #3
ContractKiller
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to ContractKiller

I also will buy plants (nightshade, garlic, ginseng, mandrake root, and thistle) for 400 gold each, 500 each if you are one of my students. It's easy money and you find it laying on the floor )
ContractKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:18 PM   #4
Angel Heart

Mining is good easy way to make some gold.
be best 2 in group for this. gnoll is situated east entrance of Pasture. there you both purchase license 5k each.. after which u have 15 mins total to pick as many as possible. example 72-74 is good.

after quest " failed", divide these fossils bewteen you. 36 fossils each. Take these to Emporium store west of Arkijah and sell for 1k per fossil.

amount into bank account 36k gold. take off license fee of 5k and you have made yourself 31k gold in 15 mins!!